[vbox-dev] Announcement: VirtualBox 5.1.20 released

Larry Finger Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net
Wed Apr 19 15:46:05 GMT 2017

On 04/18/2017 01:09 PM, Frank Mehnert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today Oracle released VirtualBox 5.1.20, a maintenance release of
> VirtualBox 5.1 which improves stability and fixes regressions.

Frank,

With all the new vulnerabilities fixed by 5.1.20, it seems important to
implement it as soon as possible.

When I tried a to build the new release for openSUSE, kmk fails with
"No rule to make target ...../support/posix/SUPR3HardenedMain-posix.cpp.....". I
suspect that I did something wrong. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Larry