[vbox-dev] audio issues

Andreas Löffler andreas.loeffler at oracle.com
Tue Apr 18 08:45:33 GMT 2017

Hi Perry,

which exact revision have you been using lately?

We hope to publish a new testing version very soon which should resolve
the remaining audio issues.

Andreas

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Löffler             | VirtualBox Engineering
Principal Software Engineer | Oracle Virtualization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that
help protect the environment