[vbox-dev] VirtualBox 5.1.8 Guest Additions for Linux do not build on Fedora rawhide 4.9.0-0.rc1.git2.1.fc26.i686

Kalogrianitis Socratis socratisk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:09:04 GMT 2016

On 21/Οκτ/2016, at 20:24, L. F. Elia <lfelia at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was going to open a ticket, but this seems like a compilation problem so I will post here first. Forgive me if this is not the correct forum.

Actually, it's usually better and faster, if problems like this one (configuration) get first addressed in the forums (https://forums.virtualbox.org/). More than 95% of the issues are resolved over there, which keeps the developers focusing on the bug fixes and enhancements.

Just a simple user,
Socratis