[vbox-dev] Test builds expire too soon... (Multi-monitor issue)

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Fri Oct 14 17:14:55 GMT 2016

On 13.10.2016 17:09, Alexey Eromenko wrote:
> Can I get the source code and the changelog of 5.0.27 ?

5.0.27 is no specific release, it's a version number for the series of
test builds between 5.0.26 and 5.0.28 (which isn't out yet).

The "user-level" changelog is always part of the documentation included
in the binary packages for all test builds.

Providing source code for test builds would need manual work for every
such request, and thus we'd prefer to postpone this until 5.0.28 is out
(which will come with source code, as it's covered by GPL).