[vbox-dev] GUI/AutoMountGuestScreens -- what is the meaning ?

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 09:31:34 GMT 2016

It seems that this option is supposed to mount multi-monitor guests
according to host's multi-monitor configuration and resolutions,
including amount of screens, right ?.

Why it is not documented ? (in "9.8. Advanced display configuration")

In certain cases it finds 2 host displays, even if there is only 1
display. And I will open a bug on this feature, as soon as I find
proper documentation on how this feature is supposed to work.

-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"