[vbox-dev] umdf driver dbg

yugang at telincn.com yugang at telincn.com
Fri Nov 11 01:03:06 GMT 2016

Hi Klaus,
thanks for your reply.
I want to debug the user space wddm video driver, which include lib files *.dll.
According to microsoft manual, these lib files need process WUDFHost.
VBOX gust additions includ wddm video driver, and i saw it installed successfully,
normally there should be one WUDFHost process, but not.
I would like to know what happened.

Best regards,
By Ewan

yugang at telincn.com