[vbox-dev] VBoxHardening.log analysis

Kalogrianitis Socratis socratisk at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:51:05 GMT 2016

Hi there,

Is there somewhere documentation, or can someone explain to me what are we supposed to be looking for when a user in the forums submits a VBoxHardening.log?

I can pretty much decipher the VBox.log, but for the hardening one, I'm not sure. First of all, what's the first column supposed to represent? Time? In what units?

Second, we (as in "the forum volunteers") have been looking at messages with "lacksWinVerifyTrust". But not all of them are harmful, I think. Any easy way to know where we should be looking at? What to point at?

TIA,

Socratis