[vbox-dev] Framebuffer implementation cannot power up a vm (VERR_VM_DRIVER_NOT_ACCESSIBLE) with VirtualBox 5

Rūdolfs Bundulis rudolfs.bundulis at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:15:39 GMT 2016

Sorry for the amount of spam but just wanted to notify that I kind of got
the grip of this - I thought that I should set VBOX_USER_HOME to
/home/rudolfs but I needed the full path -
/home/rudolfs/.config/VirtualBox. After this my chown'ed/chmod'ed binaries
seem to work. So I assume I should just move tha machines to a folder that
is accessible by everyone and live happily ever after.