[vbox-dev] Framebuffer implementation cannot power up a vm (VERR_VM_DRIVER_NOT_ACCESSIBLE) with VirtualBox 5

Rūdolfs Bundulis rudolfs.bundulis at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:08:03 GMT 2016

Well I guess if my Linux knowledge was better I could have deduced this
earlier. However after doing the chown / chmod commands my binaries cannot
find the VMs (which is correct as I installed them as user and the configs
are in /home/rudolfs/.config not /root/.config). Is there a way to share a
machine to all users or do I have to import them for root ?