[vbox-dev] [Patch submission]

Luca Carotenuto luca.carotenuto.91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:03:08 GMT 2016

Hi everyone,
I developed a patch for Virtualbox as a master Thesis for University of
Pisa, and I'd like to ask you to include it.
I read contributor information page on the website, and I'd like to send
the patch using the "Developers corner forum", but I need the authorization
to access it.
Is there someone able to add me to the "Volunteers" group?

Furthermore, the contributor information page states that I should sign the
Contributor's Agreement (CA)or, alternately, submit the code under MIT
license.
Since I want to submit the code under BSD License, (which is very similar
to MIT license), do I need to sign the CA anyway?

Best regards,
Luca Carotenuto