[vbox-dev] SVN build and audio issues

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Wed Jun 15 13:36:07 GMT 2016

Good day Andreas,

I tested that out yesterday when I saw the additional repairs and it did
in fact fix the issue.  I have not completed testing all *NIX guest OSes
yet but the main supported ones are fine now.

Question:  Is all the work so the Intel HD audio can now or will be the
default in some/most Linux Distros or is AC97 staying around?

Perry