[vbox-dev] NetBSD patch 0001: Add NetBSD x86_64 support in xpcom18a4/nsprpub

Kamil Rytarowski n54 at gmx.com
Fri Jul 22 18:54:12 GMT 2016

Hello!

Thank you for merging the patches with trunk!

No, at the moment I'm not able to fully build VirtualBox on NetBSD,
however the userland part is pretty close to it. For now it's not
crucial as I need (for maintainability) to unload local tree with a high
pile of patches.

Most of the code is so far based on the already existing FreeBSD port.

I'm going to submit another set of patches soon.