[vbox-dev] NetBSD support patches for VirtualBox

Kamil Rytarowski n54 at gmx.com
Sun Jul 10 11:33:45 GMT 2016

Hello,

I've prototyped NetBSD support (Host and Guest) for VirtualBox.

The support is still incomplete, however the amount of patches enforces
me to unload my local tree and start upstreaming changes now.

So far there are over 250 files modified/added and the diff is for over
20k lines. I'm using the pkgsrc framework, so there are also patches to
make usage of VirtualBox on pkgsrc with a Linux host.

All of my diffs are MIT-licensed (no CLA-signed), according to the
website it's good enough.

I'm going to rebase my changes to SVN-trunk and send them one or few at
time, waiting for reviewing and merging the previous ones.