[vbox-dev] (no subject)

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Wed Jan 20 07:43:36 GMT 2016

Hi is tails Debian based?
If so please tell kernel, gcc versions
And thendget -uhttp://http.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/v/virtualbox/virtualbox_5.0.12-dfsg-2.dsc

dpkg-buildpackage
I suspect you will need a newer kbuild too.
Cheers
G.
BTW I got no reports about a bad wheezy and Jessie security updates, you are the first one.(Might be something tails related)
Cheers,
G.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, 20 Jan, 2016 at 8:11, Austin English<austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:   Tried to build 4.3.32 and 5.0.12, both failed to find libxml2 headers
(which is installed, I followed the deb instructions on the linux
compile wiki page). After a few more packages, ran into kernel header
issues. I'll need to investigate tails's build system a bit more and
update when I have more info.

--
-Austin