[vbox-dev] Problem building Solaris Additions with current GCC

Larry Finger Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net
Thu Jan 7 17:02:23 GMT 2016

On 01/07/2016 03:55 AM, Kerry, Richard wrote:

> " Sure, January 2nd was in fact a working day"
> Not really - January 2nd was a Saturday.
> Monday 4th would be many people's first day back after Christmas.
>

> Unhelpfully,
> Richard.
>

> Richard Kerry
> BNCS Engineer, SI SOL Telco & Media Vertical Practice
>
> T: +44 (0)20 3618 2669
> M: +44 (0)7812 325518
> Lync: +44 (0) 20 3618 0778
> Room G300, Stadium House, Wood Lane, London, W12 7TA
> richard.kerry at atos.net

According to my daughter, who also works for Oracle, vacation during the week
between Christmas and New Year's Day was mandatory for most Oracle employees.
Her group was able to keep a few working to service their clients, but most had
to take the time off.

My condolences to the VB group for their forced vacation when they probably did
not want to take it.

Larry