[vbox-dev] ICH9 devices

Ananth Pallapothu apallapothu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 23:04:51 GMT 2016

Right, AHCI isn't behind bridge, I misread.

I certainly need network and disk.

Devices I see in my ICH9, VGA-CustomPassThrough, VGA, E1000, VMMDev, ACPI,
LPC, ich9pcibridge 1, ich9pcibridge 2, AHCI, USB-OHCI

Can I disable LPC, 2 bridges ? I can't seem to find the commands in user
manual though.

I am thinking slowness can be because CPU has to execute more instructions
coming from "other extra" devices in ICH9 but when I am fairly using same
setup, drivers as I used on PIIX3 ... not sure why ICH9 would take longer
which infact we expect it to be faster. Please comment.

Thanks.