[vbox-dev] checksum error in RHEL 7 repo for Vbox 5.0.18

Allan allan2016 at warpspeed.dyndns.dk
Wed Apr 27 05:45:37 GMT 2016

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 07:04:54 +0200
Allan <allan2016 at warpspeed.dyndns.dk>
wrote:

> Looking at the error:
>
> http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/rpm/el/7/x86_64/repodata/primary.xml.gz:
> [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
>
> made me look for a checksum somewhere.
> it looks like it is in repomd.xml file
> but I haven't yet figured out, how I can check
> these.

I made another test on the Centos system.
I changed the download URL for vbox to ..../fedora/19/...
did a 'yum clean all' and another 'yum makecache'
YUM was happy, all updated correctly.

Back again to the normal .../el/7/... URL
and doing 'yum clean all' and 'yum makecache' again,
and the same error was back again.
There has to be something bad in that /repodata dir .

  Allan.