[vbox-dev] vboxjmscom

Alexandre alerrandro_leite at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:44:21 GMT 2016

Hi,
I am presently developing a project which uses VirtualBox 5.0.16. I am
having problems with building the package in Windows 7 using Visual Studio
2015 (specially having many linking errors), so bypassing it I have
installed the VirtualBox using the Installer, but the current SDK does not
contain the vboxjmscom.jar (version 5.0) file, which is necessary for me to
program in Java.
Since I am not able to compile the whole project [giving the command "kmk
VBOX_WITH_JMSCOM=1"] I would like to ask anyone's help to graciously send me
the file vboxjmscom.jar; for I find no other way I could get it (I've
searched everywhere! But I find only for version 4.3, and I need version
5.0.16...).
Hope I have posted this in the proper place.
Thank you!

(My e-mail is alerrandro_leite at hotmail.com)