[vbox-dev] Fwd: Copying files to guest fails in 5.0

Andreas Löffler andreas.loeffler at oracle.com
Mon Oct 5 08:19:08 GMT 2015

Magnus,

hard to tell what's going wrong with almost no information provided,
so can you please elaborate a bit more in detail how to reproduce,
which Guest Additions are installed, which guest/host combination and
so o, ...? The usual information set we need, as always.

Also, as this is the development list, please open up a public bug
ticket with the needed information so that we can move the issue off
this list. Thanks.

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Löffler          | VirtualBox Engineering
Senior Software Engineer | Oracle Virtualization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that
help protect the environment