[vbox-dev] VBoxGuestAdditions_5.0.4.iso problems.

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Thu Oct 1 17:26:17 GMT 2015

Hello Louis,

I don't remember precisely, but in my case I don't think it was caused
by the X server.  I think that this is a systemd bug where systemd's
internal state gets out of sync, and that it can be caused by lots of
different things (the first report I saw of it was over a year ago<1>,
so probably long before that X server version appeared).

Regards,

Michael

<1> https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/2584