[vbox-dev] VBoxGuestAdditions_5.0.4.iso problems.

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Thu Oct 1 16:50:35 GMT 2015

Hello George,

Adding the list back on CC.  I can't tell you anything more than what I
posted to the list and to the Ubuntu bug report: this seems to be a
systemd bug, and executing "systemctl daemon-reexec" seems to work
around it, or at least did when I had the same issue.  You probably want
to be talking to Leonard and the systemd people about it though, not us.

Regards,

Michael

--
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG   Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24                     VirtualBox engineering
71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher