[vbox-dev] Fixing shared folders bug - please provide to developers

Frank Mehnert frank.mehnert at oracle.com
Thu Nov 19 13:12:04 GMT 2015

Hi Andrey,

On Wednesday 18 November 2015 22:55:12 Andrey Sporaw wrote:
> I had created a ticket with information about a few bugs of shared
> folders processing. Moreover, I made a code to fix these bugs (all is
> written in ticket). But this ticket is ignored for about 3 months+.
> Could someone from dev members checkout the ticket for details and use
> the patch to include fix to SVN to make new builds of VB without that
> errors?
>
> Ticket and bug fix code is here:
> https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/14450

Sorry, I saw this ticket but forgot about it.
We will have a look soon. From a first sight all your changes make sense
to me.

Thanks!

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher