[vbox-dev] Virtualbox Configuration manager

Wani, Burhan Ayub burhan.wani at mavs.uta.edu
Mon Nov 16 15:29:19 GMT 2015

My apologies for the mistakes. I meant to say that the virtual machine, not virtualbox crashes. Second, the log i included was when I was trying to use CFGMR3AreValuesValid() and it also gives the same error as using CFGMR3QueryBytes(). Yes you are right that we can access the CFGM tree but using the function CFGMR3QueryBytes, I believe we can move through the tree and locate particular nodes and see values like MAC address.

Regards,
Burhan Ayub Wani
+1-817-812-6040