[vbox-dev] Live snapshot aborts.

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Fri May 22 18:42:07 GMT 2015

Seeing as you do not see an issue and I rarely use snapshots I will hold
off for a little while longer before delving into this much more.  By
the way it did not matter if the 3D acceleration was on or off.  I tried
it both ways before the guest and media manager was corrupted so much I
had to restore from backup.

Perry