[vbox-dev] Building VBox on Windows with Visual Studio 2013

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at biofuelstechnologyinc.com
Fri May 8 11:59:46 GMT 2015

Greetings All

The project that I am working on is slowly starting to come together and
VirtualBox is a significant part as it is the best Type-II Hypervisor that
I have ever found which also allow you to get into the code as well.

Now I would like to build VirtualBox on a Windows platform but noticed in
the documentation that "Visual Studio 2010 with service pack 1" is needed
and I was wondering if anyone has had success building it using Visual
Studio 2012 or Visual Studio 2013?

Kind Regards and have a great day,
Lonnie