[vbox-dev] latest from svn saved state does not work.

Frank Mehnert frank.mehnert at oracle.com
Thu May 7 13:21:08 GMT 2015

Hi Perry,

On Wednesday 06 May 2015 07:31:28 Perry Halbert wrote:
> Pretty sure that is what I posted.  I did not connect any devices only
> had the specific adapter selected in the machine receipt.
>
> The only error is noted, but Frank put up a new built that did in fact
> help and I have also found that part of the issue is 3D acceleration.

I see a VM crash when trying to load a VM from a saved state with 3D
enabled. I guess it's the same problem as yours. The same happens with
5.0 Beta 2. Linux host, Windows 8 guest. Most likely the graphics card
is also relevant (Intel built-in graphics here).

Not sure if we will be able to fix this for Beta 3 but that's definitely
a 5.0 blocker.

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher