[vbox-dev] Updated Automated-guest-installs for VirtualBox ! (beta5)

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Wed May 6 17:46:18 GMT 2015

Hi Alexey, Debian Maintainer here.

I just read your mail, but I didn't look/download the code.

Do you think such addon would be ready/useful for Debian? is it stable? which license does it have? do you plan to maintain it?

I would like to understand if a pakaging would be useful for the Community!

Cheers,

Gianfranco

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android