[vbox-dev] Patch to support installation on non-Sun/Oracle Solaris hosts

Jim Klimov jim at cos.ru
Wed Jun 24 10:44:36 GMT 2015

 Hello all,

 Earlier in March I posted a patch that fixes installation of VirtualBox on non-Oracle Solaris hosts (e.g. OpenIndiana and OmniOS). Lest it be lost in the list archives, I moved the patch (now licensed as GPLv2 to match VirtualBox licensing) and an accompanying README to GitHub: https://github.com/jimklimov/vboxconfig_sh

 Feel free to add the changes into the upstream distribution, so such hackery won't be needed ;)

 Thanks,
 Jim Klimov