[vbox-dev] Odd networking issue with VirtuaBox

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:44:41 GMT 2015

Hi,

Thanks. Disabling ipv6 in the guest solves the issue.

Still, I dont understand why ipv6 shouldnt work ? My host os has both an
ipv4 address and an ipv6 address, provided by DHCP with my internet
provider's 'modem' (which has ipv4 and ipv6 access to the internet). In
theory at least it should work, so I would still like to investigate
further if anyone has any further suggestions.

Anyway, thanks for all the kind help by all.

- Maarten