[vbox-dev] Build from todays SVN sync fails

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Wed Jul 8 17:00:29 GMT 2015

Well that was fun and I did have a couple gerrr moments, but gcc 4.9.2
is built, installed, and I have a new bouncing baby install of the
latest from SVN.

Thanks you my friend for sterring me in the direction I should have
already known but didn't. Everyday one needs to learn something and that
is it for today. :)

Perry