[vbox-dev] Fix to #13802

a.urakov at drweb.com a.urakov at drweb.com
Fri Jan 30 14:56:19 GMT 2015

Hello!

We would like to contribute to VirtualBox under MIT license. We send our
changes to fix bug described at https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/13802 .

The idea is that we not only check waiting workers presence but also
compare amount of waiting workers and amount of requests. So when amount
of request is greater than amount of free workers (and situation not
changed after short sleeping) we create new worker. In this case there
will be always sufficient amount of workers.

We find amount of requests by iterating through whole list and it seems
like it doesn't cause execution speed decreasing (due to not so big
requests queue). But if there will be some problems with it we can
correct code to count elements on every appending / removing operation
(this way not so good because count variable must be changed in every
append / remove / etc operation and every new operation in ipcList class).

Regards,
Alexander