[vbox-dev] D3D support in custom frontend

Rūdolfs Bundulis rudolfs.bundulis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:26:04 GMT 2015

Hi Vadim,

ok clear, thanks for the info. We'll so far I haven't patched anything in
the VBox code itself, as I said I have a custom frontend. Does that code
help you in any way? I'll make a debug build and look for more messages and
mail back if it gives any additional info, thanks for all the help so far.
The main thing I wanted to understand was is there any way to see the
output from the WARN macros in the miniport driver, and as far as I
understand there is none.

Best Regards,
Rudolfs Bundulis