[vbox-dev] Experienced VirtualBox Dev for Hire (Remotely few days)? Would really appreciate the help.

Kenny Lee kenny at weblifebalance.com
Thu Jan 15 09:28:38 GMT 2015

We're working on a VirtualBox project and there seems to be unexpected
behaviors in VirtualBox that we need help with.

Our team is inexperienced with DEEP inner workings of VirtualBox.  Besides
the obvious requirements, we need someone who can:

   - knows the SDK
   - make vms (linux)
   - ability to troublshoot, read/interpret logs
   - understands all the settings, requirements, impacts

Perfect for someone who already has a job/gig, but is willing to help out
fellow developers for a few days.  We can work around your schedule if that
is required.

Let's chat and see if you can help us.  Contact me at
kenny at weblifebalance.com

Thanks!
Kenny
---