[vbox-dev] Is there any workaround for #12722?

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Mon Feb 2 13:12:07 GMT 2015

Ilya,

On 01.02.2015 13:14, Ilya Kulakov wrote:
> I made a patch for Python bindings about a year ago and it's still not
> accepted :)

Sorry about that - there was just so much to do and so little time.

In your case (which is the extreme opposite of Alexey Eromenko's
contribution, which is rather big and unfortunately hard to make
cross-platform and production ready - we do want this functionality!)
the limited scope is what made us wait for a more complete contribution,
at least when we had time. I hope that someone can either contribute the
corresponding PyXPCOM related Python3 updates or else it's again a
question when someone in out team finds time.

We appreciate each and every contribution, and we apologize for the
sometimes extremely long delays integrating them.

Klaus