[vbox-dev] ICH9 MSI handling

Ananth Pallapothu apallapothu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 04:44:24 GMT 2015

Hi Michal,

   I was able to get my device working for MSI Interrupts Non-masking.

   Problem was 3 folded.
   1) A) Added new msiMaskEnabled function to do appropriate checkings
       B) Existing check conditions inside MsiNotify are specifically
isolated incase of Non-Masking.
   2) I invoke exclusive register write access to MSI control at the very
end of my constructor (after MSI registration call)
   3) msiIs64Bit never returned functionally appropriate/true value. So I
modified this function to return appropriate value by reading control
config & 0x80

Thanks.