[vbox-dev] Windows 10 Guest load failure on virtualbox 4.3.12

Michal Necasek michal.necasek at oracle.com
Fri Aug 28 08:38:27 GMT 2015

  Please do not use the vbox-dev mailing list for tech support. There
are already ample avenues for support -- bug tracker, forums, IRC.

  This is a mailing list for developers, so bug reporting would be
relevant if there was a patch or a detailed suggestion for a fix. Please
do not consider past instances where tech support was provided on this
list as endorsement of such practice.

  All you're going to do is make this list less useful for its actual
purpose and people will start unsubscribing. Thank you for your
understanding.

     Regards,
       Michal