[vbox-dev] VirtualBox Windows build instructions

Rudolfs Bundulis rudolfs.bundulis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:32:43 GMT 2015

Hi,

not sure what do you mean by "we" - if you meant Microsoft then yeah sure, msvc 2015 community is there, but I dont think jumping from msvc 2010 that is already somewhat stable and has had a lot of bugfixes to msvc 2015 that is fresh out of the box would be wise, too much of a risk. Again I am not aware of what is supported for 5.x, will check out tommorrow, in 4.3.8 which was the last one I build before hardening kicked in the highest available option was experimetal support of msvc 2012.

Best Regards,
Rudolfs Bundulis