[vbox-dev] Good news: Unattended VM install patch ported to VirtualBox 5.0 !

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 12:00:33 GMT 2015

Unattended VM install patch is still in "alpha" stage. i.e. it is
unstable, and it is here purely for review & testing purposes only.
NOT for inclusion !

I released it now, because it allows me to test VBox 5.0 BETA VMM + GA
faster, and may be helpful to others.
i.e. It's possible to install 6 guests in under 10 minutes with an
Intel i7 + SSD Linux host.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"