[vbox-dev] 答复: Build my own passthrough device

DRACULAX DRACULAX at vszone.cn
Fri Sep 19 01:10:42 GMT 2014

That help. I will look into it

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Klaus Espenlaub [mailto:klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com]
发送时间: 2014年9月18日 18:18
收件人: vbox-dev at virtualbox.org
主题: Re: [vbox-dev] Build my own passthrough device

On 17.09.2014 11:54, DRACULAX wrote:
> Sorry to reply late.
> I actually want to build a virtual pci device and passthrough it to my
> linux guest.
> Looking for some tips to follow.

Pretty much *all* the devices which VirtualBox implements are virtual, and a large portion of them are PCI devices. So these can serve as
samples: AHCI, IDE, SCSI, OHCI and more.

VirtualBox is open source, so you can see the entire source, and for a couple of simple ISA devices we have sample code which is not used actively in VirtualBox, but is present in the tree.

Klaus