[vbox-dev] Monitor count limitations

Rūdolfs Bundulis rudolfs.bundulis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 09:04:19 GMT 2014

> Good to know that it works!

Well, without the advices form you and Klaus I wouldn't have gone far, so
great thanks:) Btw, this is not that important, but since I plan to host
any OS with the wall, does OS X have any special tweaks like the windows
WDDM/XPDM that I should now about? So far I've checked Windows and XFCE and
they both worked fine, but Klaus arleady warned me that X11 is less
resource hungry than Windows. Does OS X fall into the same category as X11?