[vbox-dev] Windows build status

Rūdolfs Bundulis rudolfs.bundulis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 10:06:26 GMT 2014

Hi Klaus,

I uninstalled the VirtualBox package that I had before the build so if
there isn't anything that is not being cleaned up nothing should collide.

I think I also tried running regsvr32 from a cmd.exe running as
administrator, but I'm not 100% sure, thanks, that is a good tip and I will
verify it.

Rudolfs