[vbox-dev] SVN r53052 Win-GAs 4.3.53-96515

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Wed Oct 15 23:02:28 GMT 2014

quickbooks office,

Linux host and Linux guest (Ubuntu 14.10) plays video fine for me.  with
the newest versions of SVN+GAs.

I can't tell you if Windows or RPM Linux based hosts do.  It depends on
what they are using for rendering.

Regards

Perry

Note: I think I have isolated the reported issue to the updates on Aug
4th 2014.