[vbox-dev] SVN r53052 Win-GAs 4.3.53-96515

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Tue Oct 14 22:38:02 GMT 2014

I'm not sure how close you are to releasing 4.4.0 but I thought I should
mention that the Windows video is not working properly.

Graphics flicker and show the desktop like a clear piece of glass.

Host is Debian based ( mine own build but resembles mint-17 ) and guest
is Windows-7 x64 ( log file attached ) with updates as of today.

It has something to do with 3D (wddm) but I think it is actually host
side as I can't seem to get it to work properly with older GAs that I have.

Not an issue for me because I only use Windows to test with but if you
need something to help let me know.

Perry