[vbox-dev] First test results ! (python bindings)

Ilya Kulakov kulakov.ilya at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 07:39:06 GMT 2014

Sorry guys, completely missed all your emails :) I’m the author of that python 3 patches.
The vboxapi module itself is ported. The problem is with the XPCOM component.
It is used to access API from python on other platforms.

I will gladly work on if there will be any demand.
I just need a list of tests I can use to test bindings from the oracle team.

See https://github.com/GreatFruitOmsk/vboxapi-py3 or contact me directly.
If you represent a company that can pay for my time, you have a chance to significantly speed up the process ;)