[vbox-dev] where is the main()?

Ramshankar ramshankar.venkataraman at oracle.com
Mon May 19 03:56:08 GMT 2014

1. Although I don't work on the GUI myself, I think what you're looking
for is most likely: src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox/src/hardenedmain.cpp
or main.cpp (when compiled without hardening).

2. There are several loops but you might want to start with
EMR3ExecuteVM() in src/VBox/VMM/VMMR3/EM.cpp

Hope that helps.
Regards,
Ram.