[vbox-dev] igb_uio bind error

Vincent JARDIN vincent.jardin at 6wind.com
Fri May 2 22:51:37 GMT 2014

I guess that you are trying to use the DPDK.
I do not use virtio with the UIO, but instead, I use this PMD virtio
drivers that does not require UIO:
   http://dpdk.org/doc/virtio-net-pmd
that you can download from:
   http://dpdk.org/browse/virtio-net-pmd/snapshot/virtio-net-pmd-1.2.tar.gz

I strongly advise that you continue this thread on DPDK mailing list
(dev at dpdk.org).

Best regards,
   Vincent