[vbox-dev] IMachine methods in source code?

Johannes DeWitt johannesynt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:51:14 GMT 2014

I tried to use this function in VMM/VMMAll/TMAll.cpp, but when i compile, i
receive this: ‘CFGMR3GetRoot’ was not declared in this scope
I added #include <VBox/vmm/cfgm.h, but atill have this error.
Any ideas? I tried also to include <stdio.h> for others achievements, but i
recieve an error too (however in others .cpp files i can use stdio.h
without any problems): i don't understand why