[vbox-dev] Using python API bindings on Windows

Mikhail Kovalev mikhail.kovalev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 15:49:41 GMT 2014

Ok, I've just noticed that there was already a thread on this topic earlier
this month (I joined the dev list later, so I did not see this mail). The
problem is that I am using 32 bit python on 64bit Win7. With 64bit Python
the problem disappears. So currently there is no way to connect to 64 bit
VBox from a 32 bit app (to get the console)? and what if I connect to a 32
bit VBox (on 32bit Win) from a 32 bit app, is this supposed to work?

Thanks,
Mikhail.