[vbox-dev] Virtual Machine Provider

Ramshankar ramshankar.venkataraman at oracle.com
Tue Jul 1 09:00:43 GMT 2014

VirtualBox doesn't support nested hardware virtualization for its guests
yet.

However, you should be able to run VirtualBox 64-bit guests with
hardware virtualization support provided the outer level hypervisor
(vmware, kvm) support nested virtualization for its guests.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Ram.