[vbox-dev] guests abort at boot.

Mikhail Sennikovsky mikhail.sennikovsky at oracle.com
Thu Jan 23 17:21:15 GMT 2014

Hi Perry,

Thanks for the info! There are quite some changes being made to the 3D stuff on trunk currently, so not surprising it could break.
Could you please check whether your issue is fixed with the latest OSE sources, and let me know if there is still something wrong with them.
A VM log would be helpful as well.

Thanks,
Misha